Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fucking Men in the Butt or Pegging for Fun and Profit

That's right, you heard me. I am a kinky dirty woman who loves fucking her men in the ass with my nice hard big black strapon. Uh huh... That's right! I love the big black cock so much that when I went out and purchased my new strapless strap on, I HAD to have THE BIG BLACK ONE and while I love fucking girls, I bought my big black cock for anal sex with men. I like to give it back to you motherfuckers just like you love to give it to me. Hard, fast and in the ass!

Every time I shove my strapless strap on up into my tight, wet pussy, something snaps inside me and I become and animal.

I grab you by the hair, leading you to the bed like my good little bitch, throw you down on your ass, grab you again and force that pretty mouth of yours down on to my hot black cock and fuck your face slowly, staring you in the eyes, each time inching my cock deeper into your throat. I pause, lovingly caressing your head and face, telling you what a good little cumslut you are for Mommy before violently shoving my cock back down your throat and fuck your face until I think you have had enough, but not a moment before.

By the hair again, I flip you over on your belly, exposing that tight little ass of yours, pulling aside your sissy boy panties, spreading your butt cheeks wide and exposing that innocent little pucker. You can feel the air on your asshole, you know you are exposed and that I am just staring at that ass, plotting exactly how hard and for how long I'm gonna fuck that pretty ass of yours. I slide my hand across your butt and you feel a greasy slippery finger start to work that sweet brown asshole of yours, dipping in in and out, tugging a little bit to prepare you for what's next.

Pulling you up by your hair again, I command you onto all fours as I move in behind you to mount your ass and give you the best anal sex you have had in your life by fucking you like a dirty little whore! My fingers find their way to your asshole and start to massage that grease in deeper, now I've got two fingers in your ass, pumping as you wiggle to try to get free, but I've got you. You feel my thighs meet up against the back of yours as I begin to work my greasy cock head around your hole, teasing you by slightly pressing in, then releasing, each time you push your hips back up against me, but I pull back too. You crave that cock, you want my big black cock deep inside you, sissy boy. You want to feel that cock head pop past your tight asshole, you crave it. You NEED it, but you can't have it. Not until Mommy says so.  You beg for it. Not yet my little sissy.

When I can fit three fingers in your ass comfortably, I move on from just teasing your ass, to pressing my cock head against your tight brown pucker, slowly inserting my cock into your hot ass, until my pussy is right up against your swollen balls. I start to pump, slow at first, then faster and faster, harder and harder. Riding you like my little bitch, pegging that big black cock deep into your eager ass. You beg for more "Harder, Faster" you beg, and I oblige, fucking your ass so hard, my hip bones start to leave redmarks on your ass cheeks.

The intensity builds until I pull my cock out of your ass and out if me, lay back and finish myself off by rubbing my pussy until I squirt my girl cum all over your ass. If you've been a good little cumslut for Mommy, taking that big black cock like a good boy who needed a good pegging, you'll hold still, waiting for Mommy to catch her breath then come over and milk that cock of yours like a farm animal until you cum all over the bed like a good boy. Time to go clean up your mess! I think you should lick it up!






No comments:

Post a Comment