Thursday, February 14, 2013

FUCK VALENTINES DAY!

So it's Valentine's Day.... SOOOOO fucking what right? Just another stupid fucking day to spend more fucking money and  buy more stupid shit, she doesn't fucking need, to get a crack, at a little of that HOT PUSSY you CRAVE. 

Good luck with that bro!

 Call me when she doesn't put out!

Oh and don't buy the cheap shit, she'll know! 

You know what gets you right into this girls pants? GEMSTONES! That's right, it's a ticket straight into these panties, I bet it will get you into hers too! When I get given a fat RUBY RING, my clothes fall off and my mouth falls onto his HARD COCK INSTANTLY sucking him to orgasm as a thank you.

And then there's those of us who DON'T have anyone this Valentines Day. My solution, I stocked up on extra batteries and some lube this last weekend and I am going to see if I can run through a whole 12pk of AA batteries tonight while I am on the phone with my fantasy phone sex dates, my regulars and other singles/WISH they were singles who want REAL PHONE SEX with a REAL GAL. Not just some voice on the other end of the phone. I LIKE CUMMING TOO DAMMIT!

Did you know that some phone sex operators work from a CALL CENTER? You have GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?! I can imagine it now, you walk into a hot little room with 30 bitches at tiny little desks with headsets on, the smell of musty pussy lingering in the air as 30 pussies are CRAVING to be touch, licked, stroked and fucked. No fucking way! 

I work for the BEST phone sex company out there! I get so riled up, so dripping fucking wet, my little pussy just PULSES and ACHES to be touched, I HAVE TO TOUCH MYSELF on calls. I can't stop, my doctor says it's compulsive. 

It's why I work for Phone Sex Kingdom the hottest sex line and the best phone sex company out there, so I can play with my hot little pussy, or my lover's hot little pussy on the phone, hear her cum, me cum, the both of us cum. The possibilities are endlessly HOT & WILD.

I can do ANYTHING I GODDAMNED WANT on the phone for you. Get's me DRIPPING fucking wet just thinking about the possibilities! I love my JOB! I love phone sex!


So at the end of the day 
FUCK VALENTINES DAY 
or FUCK ON VALENTINES DAY 
either way, 
Get your FUCK on somehow! <3

You can always call your girl Kurvy Kimber, she'll be your dirty little slut tonight!

1-866-324-5498





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment