Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kurvy Kimber's Dirty Laundry - Used Panties - ON SALE NOW!

AVAILABLE NOW!

ON SALE thru END OF FEBRUARY
ONLY $30ea or 2/$50 with FREE SHIPPING!* Reg. $35ea
Mention this blog entry for discount!



A brand spankin' new batch of sexy lacy panties for me to rub my pretty little pink pussy all over and get nice and dirty for you and covered in my cream! When you get your pair call me for a phone fuck so I can hear you blow your hot thick streaming load all over my dirty used panties. So FUCKING hot! 

ON SALE thru END OF FEBRUARY
ONLY $30ea or 2/$50 with FREE SHIPPING!* Reg. $35ea
Mention this blog entry for discount!

*Panties and other naughty treats are only available after a sex line call (10min minimum) has been purchased. NEW CALLER SPECIAL 15Min for ONLY $20! Free shipping only to continental US, NO PO BOXES. Shipping to Canada is $10us.




No comments:

Post a Comment